Friday, July 12, 2013

Suicide

Suicide is a big deal and I think people need to talk about it more. I know it's a big deal but I don't think society deals with it the right way. Everyone has problems but the thing that matters is how long or how much a person can take before they crack. I want to write this post because I want people to know that suicide won't get rid of the problem but it will just bring the burden onto the people you love and care about. I know that sometimes people think it will never get better but it does. I know people say that all the time and think we don't understand but for a person like me that has been there, I do understand. I can tell you now that it does get better as long as you are willing to fight. Once in my life I thought it would never get better but for me music and my family members and best friend that never gave up on me saved my life. I know some of you may think that your family doesn't care but they do. Sometimes they might just not show it all the time. If you believe that no one cares and you feel like you have no way out just call 1-800-273-8255 and they will help you no matter what. I'm also going to say that I do care and I do support you to fight for your life. I care and love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment