Monday, July 1, 2013

Attachment

SPOILERS: Read at your own risk. 

This is really bad because I think I get attached to T.V. series characters way too much. Recently, I've been watching Teen Wolf and I'm addicted. I love Derek Hale even though he is a sourwolf. I love that he is willing to do anything to protect the people around him even if it means he is going to die. I don't like the fact that he is going to love Ms. Blake. Anyways, the point of this post is that I get attached to characters. I love T.V. series like Game Of Thrones, Criminal Minds, Flashpoint, and Teen Wolf of course. lol. So in Game Of Thrones I love the Stark family(Who doesn't hahaha) and they all ended up dying :( Criminal Minds I get all crazy and worried when a main character gets captured or hurt. Teen Wolf, when Derek had a pole through he I literally almost cried. I just can't take it if my favorite character gets hurt. But why does that matter they are a fictional character that is not even real. Why do I get hurt when they get hurt? I have no clue but I guess it works the same way when a celebrity that I admire and have never met gets hurt I hurt when them. It's weird, I guess it's just when we get attached to something and start to think about them everyday all day we develop this kind of attachment and start to feel for them. We start to bring them into our minds everyday and we start to feel like they are a part of us and when something happens to them we feel the way they feel. This might have just got weird but I do believe it. Yes, I love people that don't exist and people that I don't know. I love Derek Hale. I hurt for people that don't even know I exist. I love bands that I have never met. Weird but true. I love and hurt for everyone. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment