Monday, July 8, 2013

Cody Simpson/Ryan Beatty/Before You Exit Concert

I went to a Cody Simpson/Ryan Beatty/Before You Exit Concert on July 5. I had a lot of fun! My younger sister and I got there really early. She wanted to get VIP to meet Cody so she wore her Pastry shoes(a shoe company that Cody's mom is a part of) and she got lucky and she got it. We stood outside for an hour or two with a bunch of fans and Steven(Cody's tour manager) came out and started to give out VIP tickets. My sister started screaming and he came over and said, "Mrs. Simpson picked you." My sister started to freak out. She got picked by Cody's mom because we gave her candy to give to Cody. We got into his soundcheck and it was pretty cool. My sister was really happy lol. After the soundcheck my sister got to meet him and they took selfies together and it was really cute. So we got into the show and I watched Before You Exit play and I loved it because they were the second reason I was there, the first was because my little sister needed a chaperone lol. So after Before You Exit played I went out to buy water and saw two girls that were sitting bored. I sat next to them to charge my phone. I started to talk to them and found out that they were sitting in the second to last row so I gave them my seat. I sat in the lobby and felt really good because I made those two girls really happy. I know for sure that I want to do something in the music industry as a manager and make fans that happy everyday. So I sat out there messing with my phone and then saw Connor and Thomas from Before You Exit and I got pictures with them and that was really awesome. They were really nice. After the show my sister and I stuck around and got to meet the rest of the Before You Exit guys and they were all really nice. So we hung out with the boys and we took pictures and Riley and Connor took selfies of themselves lol. All in all I had a really good day that day :) Concerts are the best things in the world to me.



   Before Cody came out for his soundcheck.


Cody's soundcheck.


Right before the show.


The panorama of the theatre. 


Before You Exit.


Cody Simpson


Connor :) 


Toby :)


Cody and my little sister. SO cute!


Tour Support.


Riley :)


Anthony(Cody's number one angel)


Anthony(Paradise Fears/Before You Exit Merchie)


Thomas :)


:D


Riley said this is his blinding himself with the flash selfie lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment