Saturday, June 29, 2013

Movie Fanatic

I love movies. I think I may even be addicted to going to the movies. I think movies are so amazing, well some. I guess I'll just recommend some to you guys in this post. First, an old one, The Shawshank Redemption. That movies is the best. It's pretty old so you may have already seen it but if you haven't definitely check it out. Second, a cartoon, because we all love cartoons! Despicable Me is one of the cutest animated films ever. It's also one of my favorite movies so I guess I'm a little bias there. lol. Third, A Walk To Remember with Shane West and Mandy Moore. I love this movie and I think it is way better than The Notebook. Yes, I said it. It's better than The Notebook. It has such an amazing story, it's great! Okay, so I'm done with the old movies. How about some that just came out recently. Now You See Me was a pretty good movie but since it came out the same night as After Earth and if I had to choose I would see After Earth. I of course saw both in one night but... After Earth. I'm a girl that is really into superhero movies so....Iron Man 3 for sure is a great one. Man of Steel surprisingly really good. Before I went to go see it I thought it wasn't going to be that good but I was definitely wrong. So if you haven't seen Man of Steel, go see it! Lastly and this was also the last movie I've seen is World War Z. It was really cool and I loved the actors. Not because Brad Pitt is hot but the cast's acting skills. Well that is it for now. Maybe I'll do a Movie Fanatic 2 next month or something. We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment